Thursday, January 7, 2010

(>_<) I'll be back!!!!



This is my first time writing blog using english ==

I know that my english is very lousy

maybe my standard is just the same as kindergarden only

I feel that my standard compare with my friends or with my cousin

I am the lousiest

but now

I can't keep going like that anymore!!!

I must improve my english & upgrade my knowledge starting from now

regardless I'll become how crazy or mad with feeling tired

I must improve my english

I wont give up

I wont lose

if my english standard remain unchange this will affects my future & life

effect in my work & social life

sometimes I can't communicate with other people

why I can't understand and unable express what I wanna express??

what I wanna say whatever is inside my mind ??

Is because my english level different with other people??

if I continues like that

how I can step in foreign country & work with them neither or
communicate with them??

I shall make a promise that I'll improve my english within this year

thanks my mom take care of me in the way of education

thanks my friends who helping & supporting me

thanks my colleague who help me improve my english

and thanks my friends who are laughing me

Just wait and see what I changed

I swear
I'll be back!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment